Terms and Conditions - Global MVM S.A.S. website
Please take the time to read and understand these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE (hereinafter the “TERMS AND CONDITIONS”) before using this SITE, because accessing and using the SITE indicates that you freely accept and agree to be bound by these TERMS AND CONDITIONS regarding the manner in which you may access and use this SITE.
- OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE: this WEBSITE is operated by GLOBAL MVM, a company validly incorporated in Colombia, dedicated to the provision of digital services for electrical solutions. This SITE contains general information about GLOBAL MVM. This SITE does not provide any type of service. The sole and exclusive purpose of the materials, contents, information and opinions included in this SITE is informative. The e-mail address at which you can contact GLOBAL MVM is as follows: email@example.com
- AGE REQUIREMENT: You may access and use this SITE if you are of legal age, in accordance with applicable laws. If you are not of legal age or do not have the required legal authorization and capacity to access and use this SITE, please refrain from using it, leave it, and do not access its functionalities. In any case, we recommend that parents and guardians of minors supervise their children’s access to the SITE.
- SITE USE AGREEMENT: By entering this SITE, you agree to accept and comply with these TERMS AND CONDITIONS. If you do not agree to these TERMS AND CONDITIONS, do not access this SITE, refrain from using the SITE and the contents, and leave immediately. Please note that your right to access or enter this SITE may be terminated at any time by GLOBAL MVM without prior notice or justification.
- USERS: These TERMS AND CONDITIONS are addressed to interested third parties who visit the SITE; to GLOBAL MVM S.A.S. employees who use the SITE for institutional purposes; to third parties interested in sending their resumes to work at GLOBAL MVM; to our clients and suppliers, as well as to any other person who freely accesses the contents of the SITE and navigates and/or uses the functionalities of the SITE.
- ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION: If you choose to contact GLOBAL MVM through this SITE, please be aware that the electronic transmission of information over global communications networks may not be secure, and therefore there is no guarantee as to the confidentiality, secrecy or security of your information. Whether or not Whether or not you have an active business relationship with GLOBAL MVM, please refrain from transmitting information that is subject to confidentiality or secrecy of any kind, as GLOBAL MVM cannot ensure the confidentiality or secrecy of such information, nor can it ensure the integrity or return of the information you submit through this SITE. Please do not send us your personal, secret, confidential or reserved information through electronic or physical means, unless GLOBAL MVM has expressly authorized you to do so in writing. Likewise, please refrain from sending GLOBAL MVM unsolicited information, chain mail or any other that may be considered as spam, since doing so will mean the violation of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- These TERMS AND CONDITIONS are subject to change. GLOBAL MVM reserves the right to modify, change or terminate these TERMS AND CONDITIONS at any time and at its sole discretion, without prior notice to you. GLOBAL MVM advises you that it is your duty to visit this page regularly to be aware of the changes. In case of non-application of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS, you will not be authorized to access the SITE. No However, the restrictions consented to by you with respect to the information contained in this SITE, the limitations of liability, indemnities and other concessions shall survive the termination of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS. GLOBAL MVM S.A.S. also reserves the right to take the SITE or any portion thereof offline at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice to you personally.
- CHANGES IN SITE CONTENT: GLOBAL MVM S.A.S. may, at any time and without prior notice, modify, add, delete, delete, delete, amend, and in any way change the content of this SITE including any document, data, testimony, review, reference or information included in the SITE.
- PROPERTY RIGHTS, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, TRADEMARKS AND REGISTRATIONS: The modification, reproduction, publication or transfer of any content to other people, or its use for any purpose, is prohibited, except to the extent permitted by applicable law. It is prohibited to disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or attempt by any means to break the protection of the content. All contents, elements and information of this SITE including all text, formats, images, music, brands, logos, banners, trade names, sounds, graphics, videos, animation, and other materials of this SITE (the “Contents”) are property of GLOBAL MVM, its subsidiaries, affiliates and controllers, and those of third-party contractors, licensors or assignors that may apply. Some or all of the content is protected by copyright and trademark laws. Any unauthorized use of the content of the SITE that violates the property and intellectual property rights of GLOBAL MVM or third parties may imply the initiation of corresponding legal actions by the rights holders. Access to or use of this SITE will not imply in any way the granting or denial of any license, concession or right of use over any of the brands, names, logos, designs or contents protected by the intellectual property rights of GLOBAL MVM or any third party, as applicable. The creation of web pages, Internet sites, electronic documents or computer programs or computer applications of any type that contain hyperlinks or brands that redirect the browser to any content of this SITE is not permitted.
- USE OF THE SITE: Access to this SITE means that you have accepted that your use of this SITE, its content and the information contained therein, which will have legitimate and legal purposes, and will be in compliance with these TERMS AND CONDITIONS and any and all applicable laws. In particular but not exclusively, the use of this SITE, its content and the information contained in the SITE is limited by the following: You agree that YOU WILL NOT USE this SITE, its content or the information contained therein to: (a ) transmit to third parties or in any way publish information that is false, harmful, hostile, abusive, irritating, problematic, threatening, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, unfounded, hateful or harmful, or in respect of which it is not accounted with the proper legal or contractual authorizations; (b) cause harm to minors or promote or cause physical or material damage to any person or group of natural and legal persons, or to animals; (c) use the identity or personal information of persons (natural or legal) mentioned on the SITE, for any purpose or purpose; (d) transmit or emit material that contains computer viruses or any other code, computer program or application intended to interrupt, destroy, restrict or impair the functionality of computers, computer programs, information systems, telecommunications networks or infrastructure and services from third parties; (e) intentionally or unintentionally violate or breach any applicable national, local, state or international law, including but not limited to privacy and data protection regulations; (f) collect, store and manage personal data about natural and legal persons without the corresponding authorization and in breach of applicable laws; (g) execute, plan, assemble, structure or carry out practices or activities of a criminal nature; (h) infringe the intellectual property rights of GLOBAL MVM. or third parties, among other harmful conduct of third parties or applicable laws.
- LICENSE FOR USE OF THE SITE: Except for the license mentioned in this section, modification, reproduction, decoding, decryption, disassembly, reverse engineering, publication, hyperlinking, transfer to other persons, or in any other way is prohibited the alteration or disclosure of any content and information that resides on this SITE without prior written permission from GLOBAL MVM. The company GLOBAL MVM S.A.S. grants you a limited, non-exclusive and revocable license to access, observe, print and download any Content of this SITE as long as this is for the satisfaction of a personal interest in information. This license does not include authorization for publication, distribution, assignment, sublicensing, transfer, editing, sale, development of derivative works or any other use other than strictly to satisfy a need for personal information. In any case, the content and information contained on this SITE, in whole or in part, whether this graphic or documentary, may not be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any other document, medium or set of data that may be recovered later. to its registration, electronically, mechanically, optically or in any other way, unless its purpose is the satisfaction of the personal interests authorized here.
- CONSEQUENCES FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE: Any violation by you of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS, or any complaint or information that GLOBAL MVM receives from third parties regarding non-compliance, abuse or misuse of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS, may be investigated by GLOBAL MVM, who may take all measures and initiate all legal and extra-legal actions against you, to obtain the cessation of the conduct or the remedies and compensation that may be available under the applicable law. Violation of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS may result in civil or criminal liability on your part. If you are not sure that your actions regarding access and use of this SITE, its content and the information mentioned therein, constitute a violation or abuse of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS, please do not hesitate to consult us first. You are solely responsible for your access and use, whether with or without intention, knowledge or consent, of this SITE, the content and the information contained on the SITE.
- NO INTERFERENCE WITH THE SITE: Any act, including the use of hardware and software, that has as its object or effect damage, interference, affecting the integrity, or interception of the systems that support this SITE, its operation or content. Acts that impose unreasonable or disproportionate loads on SITE’s network systems or any other network infrastructure used by SITE are prohibited.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES: Please note that several of the websites linked or linked to the SITE are not operated, controlled or administered by GLOBAL MVM and it is not responsible for the availability, content, policies, practices, security and goods and services stated or promoted on such websites, including their privacy policies and TERMS AND CONDITIONS of use. Any link or link made on the SITE to third party websites does not constitute sponsorship, protection, protection, defense, guarantee, guardianship, endorsement or patronage by GLOBAL MVM regarding the content, policies, information, services or practices. of such websites. Your access and use of third-party websites linked to or linked to the SITE is done at your own risk.
- INFORMATION AND CONTENT FROM THIRD PARTIES: The SITE may reproduce or contain information from third parties who do not work for, nor are they linked in any way to, GLOBAL MVM. The company GLOBAL MVM S.A.S. is not in a position to verify the veracity of such information, therefore it does not guarantee the veracity and certainty of said information and content. GLOBAL MVM guarantees to you that all information and content from third parties that has been uploaded to or included in the SITE has been previously and validly licensed by the third parties that own the moral and patrimonial rights over it, and that GLOBAL MVM, with respect to such information and content is not in violation of any third party rights.
- ADVERTISING AND ACCESS TO THIRD PARTY SERVICES: You understand and accept that any communication, negotiations, agreements or pre-agreements, participation in promotions, and any other type of relationship that you carry out directly with third parties through the SITE, including any type of payment or agreement on goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, guarantees or statements associated with third-party products and services, constitutes an agreement existing exclusively between you and said third party, without GLOBAL MVM having any type of participation, responsibility or interference in said relationship.
- USER COMMENTS: You may send GLOBAL MVM your comments and any other content including ideas, suggestions and concerns about the SITE or the information included therein, as long as such information is not illegal, false, harmful, hostile, abusive, irritating , problematic, threatening, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, unfounded, in violation of intellectual property rights, libelous, hateful or harmful, or for which you do not have the proper legal or contractual authorizations, or which contains any type of computer virus, or consists of mass mail, political campaigns, advertising, or any form of spam. Submitting any content (including personal information) to GLOBAL MVM means that you have granted GLOBAL MVM a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to publish, edit, reproduce, modify, rearrange, translate, adapt, create derivative works from, transfer to third parties , sublicense or in any other way disclose worldwide the information that you have sent, through the SITE or any other means, subject to compliance with the applicable intellectual property regulations, and without the need to notify you about the use of such information, nor require prior or written permissions, authorizations or consents from you. This license includes the right of GLOBAL MVM its affiliates, assignees and licensees, in their sole discretion, to use and transfer to each other the name that you have submitted with the content or information that you have submitted. This license and authorization will be understood as granting your consent for the use of your personal information, in accordance with applicable laws, precedents and regulations regarding data protection and privacy.
- INFORMATION ABOUT USER EXPERIENCES AND COMMENTS: Some information included in the SITE that is provided by its users or by the general public is intended exclusively to be discussed or serve as an example.
- GLOBAL MVM USER COLLABORATION: In case you find that any part of the content of this SITE or any of the information you access on this SITE is inappropriate, inefficient, contrary to the law or these TERMS AND CONDITIONS, of low quality or in any way harmful to you or third parties, GLOBAL MVM appreciates you sending your comments to the contact address provided in these TERMS AND CONDITIONS. In any case, GLOBAL MVM reserves all rights to remove or maintain information on the SITE.
- NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES: GLOBAL MVM, its affiliates, employees, directors, agents, officers, distributors, marketers, sponsors or licensors, make no warranty, express or implied, in relation to this SITE and all of its content, which is provided to you. provided to you AS IS and WITH ALL FAULTS from the source. Any information, originating from GLOBAL MVM or any third party, that you obtain through this SITE does not have and will not generate any guarantee on the part of GLOBAL MVM. The company GLOBAL MVM S.A.S., its affiliates, employees, directors, agents, officers, distributors, marketers, sponsors or licensors, do not grant any guarantee, either express or implied, in relation to the information contained on the SITE. GLOBAL MVM., its affiliates, employees, directors, agents, officers, distributors, marketers, sponsors or licensors, do not give any warranty, express or implied, in relation to the materials or content that you transmit to GLOBAL MVM. through this SITE, whether or not they are subject to confidentiality, confidentiality or secrecy. Any and all express or implied warranties are hereby disclaimed, especially but not limited to those regarding the merchantability or commerciality of the information contained on the SITE and the SITE, about the quality and suitability of the information on this SITE and the content, about non-infringement or suitability or suitability for a particular or particular purpose, the truthfulness and integrity of the content and information, the results obtained from the use of the SITE, the content or information contained on the SITE, network security, the quality of the content and information contained on the SITE, the contractual, pre-contractual and extra-contractual relationships that you maintain with third parties through the SITE, the absence of computer viruses, firewalls, the security of the technical elements or components used in access to the SITE or on which the SITE is based, guarantees of compliance, and the absence of errors. The user of the SITE will be solely responsible for the operation, performance and security of the networks (including WAN, LAN and wireless) and computers on and on which the SITE is accessed. The user of the SITE acknowledges that the SITE may be unavailable due to a number of factors, including but not limited to causes of force majeure, unauthorized access, computer viruses, denial of service and other attacks, technical server failures, failures in telecommunications infrastructure or discontinuity. GLOBAL MVM expressly waives any express or implied warranty regarding the use of the SITE and/or its availability, accessibility, security, performance, or error-free operation. GLOBAL MVM denies and rejects any guarantee regarding the correction of any defects that this SITE and its content may have, or about the non-existence of harmful or harmful technical or technological components.
- NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR CLAIMS OR DAMAGES: You as a user of the SITE assume your own risk when accessing and using it, including the personal risk and that of your properties and those of third parties that may arise from knowing, using, sharing or downloading any content or information. provided on this SITE or otherwise obtained by you through this SITE. You, as a user of the SITE, will be solely responsible for any damage that access to the SITE may cause to the information and communication systems that you use to access it, including damage due to computer viruses. GLOBAL MVM, its affiliates, employees, directors, agents, officers, distributors, marketers, sponsors or licensors, as permitted by applicable law, will not be liable in any event, whether or not there are any claims or actions of any kind or form, for any damage, whether direct or indirect, special, punitive, exemplary, consequential, real, eventual or any other, caused to or suffered by the user of the SITE or any third party, including but not limited to damages to human integrity, property, loss of use, commercial loss, economic loss, loss of data or loss of profits, damage caused by virtue of contractual liability, negligence, and/or tort, by the access and use of the Contents of this SITE or the use of the information contained on the SITE. ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE MEANS THAT YOU HAVE AGREED TO HOLD GLOBAL MVM HARMLESS FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLAIM, COMPLAINT, ADMINISTRATIVE OR JUDICIAL INVESTIGATION, LEGAL ACTION OR PROVEN LIABILITY BASED ON OR RELATING TO YOUR VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. FROM GLOBAL MVM ACCORDINGLY, YOU MAY NOT SUE OR BRING ACTION OF ANY KIND, OR RECOVER ANY TYPE OF DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND FROM GLOBAL MVM AS A RESULT OF ANY DECISION OR ACTION BY GLOBAL MVM IN THE ADMINISTRATION, MANAGEMENT , OPERATION AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE. THIS INDEMNITY APPLIES TO ANY VIOLATION BY USER OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITION
- APPLICABLE LAW: These TERMS AND CONDITIONS will be interpreted and executed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Colombia, without prejudice to the conflict of laws provisions of any country.
- MODIFICATIONS: No section of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS may be modified, deleted or added by the user of the SITE unilaterally.
- APPLICABILITY: If any section or part of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS is found to be unenforceable or invalid, in whole or in part, under any law, or is ruled as such by court decision, such part will be construed in accordance with the applicable law and its unapplicability or invalidity shall not render these TERMS AND CONDITIONS generally and the remaining provisions or portions thereof unenforceable or invalid or ineffective as a whole and, in such event, such provisions shall be changed and interpreted in such a manner as to to best achieve the objectives of such unenforceable or invalid provisions, within the limits of applicable law or applicable court decisions.
- NO WAIVER: The non-application of GLOBAL MVM of any of the conditions, terms and rights included in these TERMS AND CONDITIONS will not be interpreted as withdrawal or waiver of GLOBAL MVM’s right. hereinafter to enforce or execute said provisions.
- LAST UPDATED: These TERMS AND CONDITIONS were last updated on September 8, 2023. We remind you that when you access and use the SITE, including any and all GLOBAL MVM websites. We will understand that you freely undertake to comply with these TERMS AND CONDITIONS